What's New in Optuma Version 1.4
Optuma Version 1.4 is the 4th major features update since the initial release of Optuma, due February 2019.
The Change Log is available via the Optuma Help menu will also contain a list of changes / fixes in each update.
If you have any questions please contact the support team.
- Show Bar Tool - Ability to Display Numbers
- Import Pages from Workbook
- Structures Panel - Clone Layer
- New Publishing Module Tool - Date Marker
- New Gann Module Tool - Dynamic Hex Intervals
- New Gann Module Tool - Gann Mass Pressure
- New Hurst Module Tool - Hurst Phasing
- Backup via Command Line Window
- New General Setting - Most Recently Used Tool Defaults
- Adjustment to Trade Tester to improve accuracy of results
- Watchlists - improved processing speeds for large lists containing custom script columns
- Chart Element - New Property - Edit Script
- Forex RRG® Charts - Now support Cryptocurrencies
- New remote support system - Zoom
- Elliott Wave Symbols can now be applied to Swing Charts (eg Gann Swing, Percent Swing)
- Submit Diagnostics Report - Updated to include folder path information
- Gann Square Tools - new Square Division property
- Major changes to Gann Module Charts (Square of 9, Wheel of 24, etc).
- Print Settings - New Settings added to customise the Index Page
- Command Line Publishing - Page Controls added (Page Size, Height & Width)
- Optuma Default Colours have changed
- Logo Position moved for Prints / Images (Trader Services Only)
- New Script Function - Within Range
- New Script Function - Rounding
- New Script Function - Hidden
- New Logical Operators Added (XOR, NAND, NOR)
- New HighestHigh and LowestLow Date Range option
- New Tool - Progressed Aspects
- New Tool - Progressed Transits
- Planetary Value PVAL() scripting function optimised to load much faster.
- Gann Planetary Lines - Midpoint Mode re-labelled to Average Mode
Last updated Mon, Feb 11 2019 10:14pm