What's New in Optuma Version 1.4
Optuma Version 1.4 is the 4th major features update since the initial release of Optuma, released in April 2019.
The Change Log is available via the Optuma Help menu will also contain a list of changes / fixes in each update.
If you have any questions please contact the support team.
- Show Bar Tool - Ability to Display Numbers
- Import Pages from Workbook
- Structures Panel - Clone Layer
- New Publishing Module Tool - Date Marker
- New Gann Module Tool - Dynamic Hex Intervals
- New Gann Module Tool - Gann Mass Pressure
- New Hurst Module Tool - Hurst Phasing
- Backup via Command Line Window
- New General Setting - Most Recently Used Tool Defaults
- Bloomberg Real-time Data - Data Saving Mode
- Adjustment to Trade Tester to improve accuracy of results
- Watchlists - improved processing speeds for large lists containing custom script columns
- Chart Element - New Property - Edit Script
- Forex RRG® Charts - Now support Cryptocurrencies
- New remote support system - Zoom
- Elliott Wave Symbols can now be applied to Swing Charts (eg Gann Swing, Percent Swing)
- Submit Diagnostics Report - Updated to include folder path information
- Gann Square Tools - new Square Division property
- Major changes to Gann Module Charts (Square of 9, Wheel of 24, etc).
- Print Settings - New Settings added to customise the Index Page
- Command Line Publishing - Page Controls added (Page Size, Height & Width)
- Optuma Default Colours have changed
- Logo Position moved for Prints / Images (Trader Services Only)
- Back Testing - Compound Annual Growth Rate value (CAGR) has been added to the Back Testing report.
- Back Testing - The Equity Curve has been adjusted to plot from the 1st date selected rather than the first trade.
- New Script Function - Within Range
- New Script Function - Rounding
- New Script Function - Hidden
- New Script Function - MOD
- New Logical Operators Added (XOR, NAND, NOR)
- New HighestHigh and LowestLow Date Range option
Last updated Tue, Apr 2 2019 8:41pm