This article will take you through the various ways to open a workbook in Optuma.
The first option of opening a workbook is:
1. While Optuma is open click the Files menu, and go to the Open Workbook option.
2. In the window that opens, your workbooks will be displayed. Locate the workbook you wish to open, left-click it once, then click the Open button.
The second option of opening a workbook is:
1. Go to the Action bar on the far left corner of the program window.
2. Go to the Open Workbook icon, and left-click it once.
3. In the window that opens, your workbooks will be displayed. Locate the workbook you wish to open, left-click it once, then click the Open button.
Located on the Homepage is a section called Recent Workbooks. This list will display the workbooks that you have recently accessed.
To open a workbook from the Recent Workbooks list, left-click once on the workbook you wish to open.
Use the default keyboard shortcut of CTRL+O to open the window and select the workbook.
This video is pulled from the Optuma 101 course that you can access here. This course takes you through the basics of Optuma and helps you get up and running and using Optuma to its full potential. This video covers how to create, save, edit, and delete workbooks in Optuma as well as how to change timeframes.