The book "Stock Market Prediction: The Planetary Barometer and How to Use It" was written in 1948 by Donald Bradley.
This book described a new indicator referred to as the Bradley Siderograph (or Star Graph), designed to plot correspondences between various planetary aspects and market action. The tool displays long-term, mid-term and declination events.
For more information visit BradleySiderograph.com.
To apply the Bradley Siderograph tool to your chart, select the Tools menu located at the top of the Optuma screen.
From the Astro tools, select Bradley Siderograph.
Left-click on the chart and the Bradley Siderograph will appear on the chart.
Actions & Properties
Add to Toolbar: Click this action to add the selected Bradley Siderograph to your custom toolbar.
Apply Settings to All: When multiple Bradley Siderograph tools have been applied to a chart, page or workbook, this action can be used to apply the settings of the one selected to other instances of the tool. This is a great time saver if an adjustment is made to the tool - such as hiding or adding levels - as this allows all the other Bradley Siderograph tools in the chart, page or entire workbook to be updated instantly.
Copy Data to Clipboard: Will copy the tool's values to the clipboard which can then be inserted into a spreadsheet, for example, allowing for further analysis.
Copy Tool: Allows you to copy the selected Bradley Siderograph, which can then be pasted onto a different chart window.
Move to Back: If the tool is displaying in front of other tools or indicators clicking this action will move the tool to the background.
Move to Front: If the tool is displaying behind other tools or indicators on the chart, clicking this action will bring the tool to the forefront.
Restore Default Settings: Click this action if you have adjusted the default settings of the Bradley Siderograph, and wish to return to the standard properties originally installed with Optuma.
Save Settings as Default: If you have adjusted any of the Properties (colour, for example) you can save the adjustments as your new default setting. Each time the Bradley Siderograph is applied to a chart, the tool will display using the new settings.
Delete: Delete the Bradley Siderograph from the chart.
Tool Name: Allows you to adjust the name of the tool, as it's displayed in the Structures Panel.
Terms: Allows you to select either Long Term, Mid Term or Declination.
Offset: Moves the tool forwards or backwards in time. The offset is measured in bars, so a value of 2 will push the tool forward 2 bars and -2 will move the tool back 2 bars.
Plots: Expands to display the Plot Property menu for the Main Plot, Long Term, Mid Term and Declination. Each will provide the following options:
- Plot Style - Allows you to change how the tool is displayed on your chart. There are 5 options available: Line, Dot, Histogram, Step and Shaded.
- Line Style - The Line Style property allows you to adjust the type of the line displayed. There are 8 options available: Solid, Dots, Dash, Dash Dots, Long Dash, Long Dash Dot, Long Dash Dot Dot, Stippled.
- Line Width - Allows you to adjust the width of the line. Moving the slider bar to the right increases the thickness of the line.
- Line Colour - Allows you to select the colour of the line. Clicking on the drop down arrow will display a colour swatch. Locate the desired colour and left-click it once to select it.
- Fill Up / Down Barrier - When the Plot Style is set to Shaded you are able to adjust the barrier value, the default value is 0.00.
- Fill Up Colour - When the Plot Style is set to Shaded you are then able to alter the Fill Colour for the tool.
- Fill Down Colour - When the Plot Style is set to Shaded you are then able to alter the Fill Colour for the tool.
- Fill Transparency - Use this slider bar to adjust the transparency of the shading. Moving the slider to the left will increase the transparency.
- Visible - When deselected the plot will not be displayed.
Tool Transparency: Use this slider bar to adjust the transparency of the tool. Moving the slider to the left will increase the transparency of the tool.
Visible: Un-tick this checkbox to hide the tool from the chart.
Show In Price Scale: When selected all plot values will be displayed in the Price Scale.